NGINX High Performance
NGINX is one of the most common free, open source web servers. Its performance-oriented architecture and small footprint makes it an ideal choice for high-traffic websites.
NGINX offers great performance and optimal resource utilization to its administrators. This practical guide walks you through how to tune one of the leading free open source web servers to attain optimal performance for high-traffic sites. It also explores ways to improve network utilization for high loads.
The tour starts with an overview of the NGINX architecture. You will build and configure NGINX for optimal utilization of the hardware available. The book demonstrates various practices to improve last mile content delivery by using timeouts, caching, and compression. You’ll also discover various free open source tools to test and benchmark web server performance, allowing you to verify NGINX performance at every step.
What You Will Learn
- Compile and run NGINX from source
- Measure NGINX performance and create baselines
- Tweak NGINX configuration for last-mile performance
- Work with PHP, Python, and other languages using FCGI
- Learn to integrate with other servers over HTTP
- Set up Memcache for a performance boost
- Fine-tune the TCP stack for improved network utilization
- Construct NGINX extensions for various purposes
Nginx 高性能 下载：
The Book of R
The Book of R is a comprehensive, beginner-friendly guide to R, the world’s most popular programming language for statistical analysis. Even if you have no programming experience and little more than a grounding in the basics of mathematics, you’ll find everything you need to begin using R effectively for statistical analysis.
You’ll start with the basics, like how to handle data and write simple programs, before moving on to more advanced topics, like producing statistical summaries of your data and performing statistical tests and modeling. You’ll even learn how to create impressive data visualizations with R’s basic graphics tools and contributed packages, like ggplot2 and ggvis, as well as interactive 3D visualizations using the rgl package.
Dozens of hands-on exercises (with downloadable solutions) take you from theory to practice, as you learn:
- The fundamentals of programming in R, including how to write data frames, create functions, and use variables, statements, and loops
- Statistical concepts like exploratory data analysis, probabilities, hypothesis tests, and regression modeling, and how to execute them in R
- How to access R’s thousands of functions, libraries, and data sets
- How to draw valid and useful conclusions from your data
- How to create publication-quality graphics of your results
Combining detailed explanations with real-world examples and exercises, this book will provide you with a solid understanding of both statistics and the depth of R’s functionality. Make The Book of R your doorway into the growing world of data analysis.