This article mainly introduces the App process and the problems encountered in the process of adding shelves
One.App before the shelves are ready
Before the shelves, developers need to have apple developer account, please read the apple developer account registration process. This paper is on the premise of have a developer account and carry out the
Two. Landing Apple Developer’s official website
1. go to Apple Developer’s official website
Apple Developer’s official website
2. click Acount.
3. enter the developer account and click Sign in (login)
enter account password
Three. Generate publication certificates
1. click Certifcates, Identifiers, &, Profiles (certificate, ID, configuration)
2. click All, click “+”, and then add the release certificate
adds publishing certificates
3. select App, Store, and, Ad, Hoc., continue.
selects App, Store, and, Ad, Hoc
3. or continue.?
creates the CSR file
4., you need to select the CSR file here
selects the CSR file
5. open the key string, the key string in Launchpad’s Other folder
key string access
6. click the key string to access -> certificate assistant -> request the certificate from the certification authority
7., e-mail address can be filled out, the mailbox can not fill in the usual name, stored to disk
8. CSR files stored on disk
9. upload CSR to Apple server
10. click Download to download the CER file, save and double-click, and when you’re done, click Done.
download CSR file
11. after running, generate a certificate in the key string to make sure the certificate is valid
key string access
Four. Create App IDs and bind App’s Bundle Identifier
1. click App IDs, and click “+”
2. fill in “AppID” and “Bundle Identifier”. Name can be filled according to the company’s project name. The date is only to mark the time when the App ID was created. It is recommended to fill in.Bundle Identifier, which is the Bundle ID. of the project
adds AppID and Bundle Identifier
3. select App Services, default to two items (selected according to specific requirements), click continue to complete the creation
4. click Register
App ID description
5. click Done
6. content after successful registration
1. App Bundle Identifier to upload English + digital combination, and is fixed, can not use placeholders and special symbols. If 2.
engineering Bundle Identifier, is the developer account added App ID need to be re bound.
Five. Build description file
The 1. description file describes which computer can package, test, or publish the Bundle Identifier project. Click Provisioning Profiles, click All, and then click the “+” in the upper right corner
generates Provisioning Profile
If 2. is released, the App Store description file, English Translation: create a publication description file to submit your app to App Store; if
is only installed to different mobile phone test, Ad Hoc, translation: create a publication description file to install your app to the registered device (registered equipment limit of 100 units), click Continue.
description file selection
3. in the Options tab of App ID, find what you just created: App ID, and click Continue.
App ID selection
4. select the release certificate you just created, click on the release certificate date on your computer, and click Continue.
select publish certificate
5. in the Profile Name column enter a name, this is the Provisioning Profile (referred to as PP file) name of the file, you can input, file name suffix can be brought with date, easy to use later. Then click Continue.
adds the Provisioning Profile name
6.Download file, and double-click to run, click Done to complete
Download PP file
PPFile. generated by 7.Download
Six. Add upload App information in iTunes Connect and submit to Appstore.
1. login iTunes Connect. with developer account
2. click on my App
, my App
3. click “+” number, and then new App.
4. fill in the information as required. SKU is the ID used by the company to do statistics and so on, according to the company’s requirements
, App confidence
5. each description is followed by an apple prompt
6. fill in the App name, package ID and class. The grading position shows: no grading. The specific classification needs to be completed at the back
App specific information
7. fill in the price, the sales scope and the bulk purchase plan
price, sales information
8. requires 3.5 inch, 4 inch, 4.7 inch, 5.5 inch preview pictures, each size must be at least 3
3.5 inches: 640 x 960
4 inches: 640 x 1136
4.7 inches: 750 x 1334
5.5 inches: 1242 x 2208
The description of 9.App according to company requirements to fill in, if the App name for “XX assistant”, keywords can be written: “XX, XX, assistant assistant, mainly in order to allow users to search keywords used in the AppStore, through the corresponding keywords can find matching App.
The 10.iMessage App diagram is clearly stated and is generally not addressed
11. fill in the App Icon
12. fill in the hierarchy, as shown in figure 17+. If you want 4+, unlimited network access is changed to no
graded fill in
13. if the XX assistant App and involved with Bluetooth hardware connection, need to upload the App and hardware operation of the video presentation address, I uploaded Youku. (as long as App and hardware interaction, you need to have App videoaddress)
XX assistant audit information
14.Apple Watch diagram is also clear, generally do not have to deal with
Apple Watch Icon
Seven.Xcode packaging project
1. build versions that need to be packaged in Xcode
Questions about version 2. selection
3. open the Xcode, the device select Generic iOS Device., and then use the shortcut key Command + B to compile. There are some simple explanations in the following figure
4. select Product -> Scheme -> Edit Scheme, or use the shortcut key Command + < open the interface
5., Run, Test, Profile, Analyze, Archive, Build, Configuration, all changed to Release., Close.
changes to Release’s location
6. compile successfully, select Product ->, Archive. for packaging
7., packaged popups, uploaded to Apple team testing package, not with iPhone and other words, because Apple packaging file name requirements, so I changed the “Unity-iPhone”
package file name
8. select Validate for verification, and then Choose corresponding paid developer team
9. click Validate
10. wait for verification results
waiting for verification
11. validation failed, click done., because there has been a version of build 3, so change build to 4 and walk again from the step (five,.6). If yes, continue
12. validation success, as follows, select done.
13. select Upload, to, App, Store, pop or select pay developers team
, Upload, to, App, Store
14. select Upload
15. wait for uploading
waiting for uploading
17. upload successfully
18. back to the iTunes Connect site, my App -> ready to submit -> select the “+” number on the right side of the build version
adds build version
19. select the build version and click Finish
selects the build version
20. submit the audit
21., advertising logo, according to the situation to fill in, and then submitted
22.App waiting for review
waiting for review