javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactoryConfigurationError: Provider for class javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory cannot be created

Got below exceptions, when I tried to run my web application using tomcat(on server start up).[upgraded java 7 to java 8 and tomcat 7 to 8.5]

Jar used: xercesImpl-2.11.0.jar

SEVERE: Critical error during deployment:
javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactoryConfigurationError: Provider for class javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory cannot be created
at javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactoryFinder.findServiceProvider(SchemaFactoryFinder.java:414)
at javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactoryFinder._newFactory(SchemaFactoryFinder.java:218)
at javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactoryFinder.newFactory(SchemaFactoryFinder.java:145)
at javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory.newInstance(SchemaFactory.java:213)
at com.sun.faces.util.Util.createSchemaFactory(Util.java:237)
at com.sun.faces.config.DbfFactory.initStatics(DbfFactory.java:247)
at com.sun.faces.config.DbfFactory.(DbfFactory.java:209)
at com.sun.faces.config.ConfigManager$ParseTask.(ConfigManager.java:892)
at config.ConfigManager.getConfigDocuments(ConfigManager.java:652)
at nfig.ConfigManager.initialize(ConfigManager.java:324)
at ConfigureListener.contextInitialized(ConfigureListener.java:223)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4745)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5207)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:752)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:728)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:734)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:630)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDescriptor.run(HostConfig.java:1842)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.util.ServiceConfigurationError: javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory: jar:file:/C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/Tomcat8.5/lib/wlfullclient.jar!/META-INF/services/javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory:1: Illegal provider-class name: http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema=org.apache.xerces.jaxp.validation.XMLSchemaFactory
at java.util.ServiceLoader.fail(ServiceLoader.java:239)
at java.util.ServiceLoader.fail(ServiceLoader.java:245)
at java.util.ServiceLoader.parseLine(ServiceLoader.java:272)
at java.util.ServiceLoader.parse(ServiceLoader.java:307)
at java.util.ServiceLoader.access$200(ServiceLoader.java:185)
at java.util.ServiceLoader$LazyIterator.hasNextService(ServiceLoader.java:357)
at java.util.ServiceLoader$LazyIterator.hasNext(ServiceLoader.java:393)
at java.util.ServiceLoader$1.hasNext(ServiceLoader.java:474)
at javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactoryFinder$2.run(SchemaFactoryFinder.java:403)
at javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactoryFinder$2.run(SchemaFactoryFinder.java:399)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at

Took wlfullclient.jar from my QA server and placed same in local upgraded tomcat.

When I compared I found QA’s wlfullclient.jar size was much bigger than what I had in my local tomcat. Then I thought lets try it out with this. and that worked.

Thanks