The client crawler platform (dSpider) provides Android / IOS SDK, and support for explicit crawling and crawling silent. DSpider is a Javascrip language client crawling platform by SDK and Pc (forthcoming), tools and cloud management platform is composed of three parts. Details: https://dspider.dtworkroom.com/document
Scenarios and profiles of client requirements
If you don’t know what the client crawl is and what you can do, you’ll need to know more about the following article:
Crawler technology (1) an article to understand the status of crawler technology
Crawler technology (two) client crawler
Crawler technology (three) – client crawling, Android, SDK Publishing
Client crawling – answer net friend asked
IOS integration document
Official help documentation: https://dspider.dtworkroom.com/document/ios
Demo: https://github.com/wendux/DSpiderDemo-ios (welcome star)
Attached: 9 major features of DSpider
- Breaking the IP limit, the IP limit is completely invalid for DSpider
- When client users are authorized, they can log in manually and bypass the verification code problem to make the user experience more friendly.
- You can grab dynamically generated web pages.
- Crawling scripts are easy to write, with minimal amounts of code, and you can use any front end JS library, while dSpider has built-in jQuery, which makes parsing web pages easy.
- Test support; support local debugging and provide PC side testing tools.
- Powerful cloud management platform, real-time monitoring applications, crawling status, dynamic updates scripts, error analysis, configuration and so on.
- Support for ios/android and support silent crawling.
- Scripting stores; a full ecosystem and user base; users can publish scripts to script stores; other users can add them freely. Users do not have to write code themselves.
Dspider official website: https://dspider.dtworkroom.com/document/introduction